- StephanieAsked on September 04, 2014 at 05:55 PM
I work with a number of clients that receive payment for a variety of things. Most of what I work with is either donations or registrations. I use Stripe for all of my clients so everything should integrate with your forms. I'm looking for a little bit of clarification as I set up my account.
1. The starter account says 100 monthly submissions. Does this mean I could collect 100 donations and still be on the free version?
2. As I mentioned, I work with a number of clients I would like to use this for. Will I need to have a separate account for each client, or will I as the company creating and maintaining these forms have one master account in which I create multiple forms?
I just want to make sure I set all of this up correctly so any direction you have would be greatly appreciated!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 11:59 PM
1. Since you will be collecting payments or donations using Stripe or any of the payment tools, the submissions is called Payment Submissions. Free user's limit for Payment Submissions is 10 per month. The 100 monthly submissions you mentioned is for regular submissions which does not involve any online payments.
2. Which ever your prefer, there's no limit with creating forms per account. You can create single account and manage multiple forms or create multiple accounts. Whatever that suits best for you. :)
Should you have any other questions or concerns, let us know here.
- StephanieAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 12:11 AMHello,
Thanks for the quick response. That makes sense now as far as the number of
donations. As for managing accounts, I feel it will be easier if I maintain
one rather than setting up multiple accounts unless there is any sort of
difference to the accounts/pricing for non-profits. Since I will be
creating multiple forms for various clients, there will also be a number of
different stripe accounts. Does managing all forms from one account support
the use of multiple stripe accounts or can it only be linked to one?
Thanks again! I'm definitely looking forward to using these forms.
On Thursday, September 4, 2014, JotForm Support Forum <
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 01:37 AM
Unfortunately, there's no difference with regards to the pricing for non-profits or any other type of organization. The pricing will be the same for everyone.
Since you will be creating multiple forms, you can connect each form to each of your client's stripe account.
Take note that you can only have 1 payment field per form. You cannot use multiple payment tools (.e.g Paypal & Stripe) to a form at the same time. We do not support multiple payment tools per form.
- StephanieAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 08:01 AMGreat! Thank you. This is exactly what I will need.
- CarinaAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 10:22 AM
On behalf of my colleague you are most welcome.
If we can assist you further please let us know.