- plasticmaryAsked on September 05, 2014 at 12:04 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 05, 2014 at 03:18 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you want to change your profile email address or the email address used to receive submission emails?
To change profile email address, here are the steps you should follow:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account and then click on the person looking icon from the top right corner of your screen. Please check the screenshot below:
2. Click on "Accounts" hyper link.
3. Click on the "Profile" tab.
4. Scroll down and click on the edit button of the "Email" field. Please check the screenshot below:
If you want to change the email address which is used to receive submission emails, you need to actually change the "Recipient Email" address of your notification email alert. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.