When I add validations to my form (e. g. mail-address, required field), i receive english error messages allthough i have set the language to german. For a german form, i would prefer german error messages of course.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 06:15 AM
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code" and copy to your web site.
5. Find this line in the code:
6. Add this code right after:
pleaseWait: 'Please wait...',
confirmClearForm: 'Are you sure you want to clear the form',
lessThan: 'Your score should be less than',
incompleteFields: 'There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them.',
required: 'This field is required.',
email: 'Enter a valid e-mail address',
alphabetic: 'This field can only contain letters',
numeric: 'This field can only contain numeric values',
alphanumeric: 'This field can only contain letters and numbers.',
uploadExtensions: 'You can only upload following files:',
uploadFilesize: 'File size cannot be bigger than:'