- bergeesAsked on September 07, 2011 at 07:35 PM
When I pasted this link to an email I am sending out to myself for testing I get the "form not found" message.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 09:01 PM
The url you posted lacks the last two digits on the form id.
Below is the correct url address for the form created under your account
You can also get the url of the form by doing the following:
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Select 'Embed Form'
4. In the Embed Form window copy the direct url link displayed.
Hope this helps.
- BergeesAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 09:14 PM
It works now
Thank you :)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 09:15 PM
Your welcome, have fun using JotForm.
Feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
- LucasBorbaAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 07:35 AM
O meu também não funciona... http://form.jotform.com/form/20294700951
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 09:29 AM
Your forms were autosuspended by our Phishing filter. Please note that JotForm can not be used in any malicious internet activities this is against the Terms and Conditions of use.