- PetallicAsked on July 26, 2010 at 04:07 AM
I have received this error message on the Grid report for my form http://www.jotform.com/form/2015158238.
Can you advise what this means and what error I have made setting the form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 06:50 AM
Just tested your form and did not get such an error. Do you still have this problem?
- PetallicAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 07:35 AM
Yes. It only happens when I try to view the grid report. http://www.jotform.com/grid/2023654185
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 07:49 AM
I checked the page on multiple browser and do not get such an error.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 07:50 AM
Our developers told me this has already been fixed! Hopefully it is also fixed on your end. Please try shift+refresh on your browser if it still happens.
- anghelutaAnswered on July 27, 2010 at 04:44 AM
The same error appears when I try to view the grid report of one of my forms:http://www.jotform.com/grid/1991800264
It only happens when the page is viewed in Mozilla Firefox (It displays ok in Internet Explorer).
- tcblackAnswered on October 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM
I'm also getting this error in IE8 and FF 3.6.10. It pops up when I click preview and source code. Help! My forms are broken since the recent change to your site and I can't get the source code!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 13, 2010 at 10:41 AM
We have just rebooted one of the servers. I think you were on that server when you just clicked on the Source button. Please try it now.
If you keep receiving the error please let me know which form has it.
- tcblackAnswered on October 13, 2010 at 11:18 AM
Thank you for the quick response! The reboot fixed one form, but formID=92562623219 is still broken. Something new showed up as well. Jotform creates multiple blank forms in "My Forms". I have to delete them in order to edit my forms. After a few errors, the blank forms show up again in many numbers.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 14, 2010 at 07:07 AM
92562623219 works fine for me and I can get the form code as well. Can you try a different browser to edit your forms?
The blank forms seems to be gone now.
- esosaAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 02:29 PM
I'm getting the same error whenever I try to save updates to my form... What do I ned to do?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 05:12 PM
Is the problem occurring across different browsers? This looks like an issue with your browser as there hasn't been any similar reports like yours. Update your browser if possible. Get back to us if problem still persists. Thank you.
Also, you might want to create a separate thread for your issue, seeing that it is a little different than the issue tackled in this thread.