- TrudyAsked on September 08, 2011 at 05:39 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 06:52 AM
Thanks for asking. To add a form to a page on your website, copy the code provided by the Embed Form Wizard. Here's how:
1. Go to www.jotform.com/myforms, click the form in question and then click its Edit link
2. While on the Setup & Embed tab, click Embed Form
4. Save the change made to your page
If you need more information on how to embed forms, please let us know. Our team is always ready to help JotForm clients get the most out of their forms.