- TOGAsked on September 08, 2011 at 06:37 AM
I create some profile into the E-Mail Alerts for "Send an e-mail after submission". Somehow, irrelevant forms goes to irrelevant profile! How I can fix that case...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 06:57 AM
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- TOGAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 07:11 AM
Thansk for Usefull Answer;
But, I deleted "Notification" because I created 30 diffirent profiles. :(
- TOGAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 08:34 AM
I tryed every way to fix this problem. Everythings looks like OK but unfortunatly, still same problem. System send form to irrelevant Profiles! How this can, I check every conditions.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 12:13 PM
I notice that all the notification e-mail templates (or profiles) you created exactly look the same, containing the same information. The only difference is the recipient address for these e-mail templates.
To optimize your form's performance and to easily track errors in your conditions, I suggest that you just keep a single notification form. Delete all the profiles you created then add a new universal one.
Then, use that universal notification e-mail in your conditions, such that:
When Üniversite equals to [a certain option], the email titled "Notification" will be sent to the appropriate e-mail address
You can replicate this condition to send the same notification e-mail to each and every profile address.
Let us know if you need clarifications on this solution. Thanks!
- TOGAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 07:42 AM
Thanks help. I will change...
But when I refresh my emdeb kod, that time system start to work! is this posible?
Thank you again.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Can you tell us exactly what you mean by this?
when I refresh my emdeb kod, that time system start to work!
What is this time system that you are talking about?
Nevermind, I think I understood your question now. The notification mails start to work when you updated the embed codes, is that correct?
- TOGAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 12:44 PM
This is correct:) Sorry my bad english...