- chaintestAsked on September 12, 2014 at 05:43 AM
We are a company developing Intranet platforms for retail chains. We are currently scouting for a new form build engine and JotForm seems to fit all our requirements so far.
However a few things need to be sorted out.
1. Do you have a business model for hosting externally, we run it all on in our environment? (actually Windows Azure)
2. Would it then be a White Label or OEM set up, can we brand it as we please?
3. Can it handle User accounts, meaning not only Admins but respondents? In our systems every single user has their own unique ID and access levels. We need forms to be available for selected users only and to automatically record their ID upon submission. Among other things we need to track who has submitted or not among those targeted.
I found no relevant answers in your documentation.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 09:01 AM
You seems to be looking for our licencing solution where you can install the application on your server. Unfortunately, we are only trained to support the online version of our software.
I would suggest you to send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and someone will surely get back to you.
- chaintestAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 09:35 AM
Thanks for quick reply. Appreciate that.