- atlantaindiemarketvendorAsked on September 08, 2011 at 04:32 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 05:05 PM
The maximum size for a file upload is 1GB across all types of account, but an upload field is set to allow a maximum of 10MB by default.
To change it, click on the upload field then click the Max File Size button:
Enter your preferred value (in Kilobytes), click OK then save your form.
We hope you find this answer helpful. Kindly inform us if you have further questions. You may also open a new thread for questions not related to this topic.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- atlantaindiemarketvendorAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 06:05 PM
- umhlangaAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 12:47 PM
Where will we see the total file size of the submission once completed?
- brx250Answered on September 23, 2011 at 11:14 PM
For the owner of the form, you can see it on your account's My Forms' page together with other submission's counters.
And for the client's side, the file size indicator is not available in the single File upload field but it is available when the multiple upload is allowed or enabled.
Hope this helps. If you do have any other questions in the future, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support