- englipediaESAsked on September 08, 2011 at 09:22 PM
First of all, I've been pretty active on the forum lately. I hope I haven't irritated Support too much by all my posts?
1. SIGNATURE: If we could provide signatures to our posts, I can't speak for anyone else, but I would use it to post links to every Jotform form I have. Then, whenever I post a question, problem, etc I wouldn't have to keep providing a link to the form I'm talking about. Just an idea...
2. 'OUR POSTS' BUTTON: Is there some way to make it so we can surf out own posts rather than having to scroll through everyone else's threads to find our own? I mean, for the most part, I browse everyone's posts cuz they're pretty interesting to read, some extremely stupid ;), but I'm a geek like that. However, sometimes I'm trying to go straight to a thread I created or responded on but it's sometimes difficult to find in the middle of everyone else's threads. Once again, just an idea...
- allanftdAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 02:26 AM
Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us. While these are not directly available with Jotform at the moment, there are existing (and creative) workarounds that you can use:
1. SIGNATURE: You can make use of the autocomplete or autofill feature of your web browser.
Please follow the links below to learn how to turn ON your web browser's autocomplete/autofill settings:
a) Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox - http://www.browsertools.net/IE-Privacy-Keeper/autocomplete.html
b) Google Chrome - http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=142893
c) Apple Safari - http://discussions.info.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2508295&tstart=195
2. 'OUR POSTS' BUTTON: You can manualy search for your previous posts by using your JotForm username as the keyword as shwon below:
We hope that these suggestions will at least lessen the load on your end while we work on possibly introducing long term solutions. Should you have any other concerns, questions, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:38 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.