- zeverett001Asked on September 14, 2014 at 09:07 AM
I am attempting to link my form onto the page. I have successfully done so, however, the image that comes up with it is a stock image that just says "Form" is there a way to customize the image that comes up when adding it to a Facebook News Feed?
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding Order Form to Facebook
- ShadaeTrotmanAnswered on September 14, 2014 at 03:59 PM
Hi Zeverett001, to confirm, are you trying to change the image that appears in the thumbnail when you are sharing the link to the form on your Facebook?
If so, you can attempt to change the picture associated with the tab and see if that image will show up on the thumbnail. Please follow these steps to change it.
1. Click on setting on the top of your page
2. Click on Apps on the Left Hand Side
3. Select edit settings for the app
4. Select change custom tab image.
5. Add your customer image.
When you try to share the link, you should have the option to change the thumbnail (The arrows under the picture)
I hope this helps.