- rob McgrathAsked on September 17, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Hi so I'm signing up with Authorize.net through www.bluepay.com gateway - our merchant provider - and I've built the form (see the link below).
What I'm unsure of is how the info in the Jotform form translates into an invoice where the correct lodging amount is selected and the correct taxes and fees are assessed - or if it's a deposit - is there a way you can tell me what I need to do with you or Authorize.net in order to ensure that this will work correctly?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 12:03 PM
To use Authorize.net in your JotForm you need to add the Authorize.net payment field.
Here you will also setup your "Products" which in this case would be your lodging options. You could also just leave your form as is and pass a value to the your payment field.
This takes a bit more work and can be a bit trickier, so if you decide to go that route and have any trouble, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- rmcgrath06825Answered on September 17, 2014 at 12:21 PMHi David – the link didn’t work. Do you have a support phone # or do you do everything via tickets as I want to go the easiest route but I am confused as to what to do…
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Unfortunately we do not currently offer phone based support though it is something we plan to add in the future.
The way it looks like your form is set up, you have several pieces that are usually contained within the authorize.net payment section. Credit card information, promo code, and your lodging options should all be included in an Authorize.net payment field. If you click on "Payment Tools" in the form builder, you will see the Authorize.net payment tool. You can also setup the taxes and other fee's within the tool.
Essentially, you need to consolidate some of you fields into an Authorize.net payment field.
If the links do not work by clicking on them, you should be able to copy and paste the text into your browser window. If anything still is not clear, let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.
- rmcgrath06825Answered on September 17, 2014 at 12:41 PMAh…ok…I will take a run at that and email you back if I have questions…
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Just let us know if you do and we will be happy to help,
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 08:44 AM
We are excited to tell you that BluePay is now on open beta and we'd like to invite you to try it out before our announcement blog post comes out!
Do let us know if you have encounter any issues with integration or if you have comments and suggestions. We would really appreciate them.
On a related note, would you be interested in being featured in the said blog post?
We're hoping to hear from you soon!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 04:09 PM
We sincerely hope that you like this feature.