- kmonastyrskyAsked on September 09, 2011 at 06:00 PM
Please, kindly help me with the following three questions:
1. Since all of the submission contains the same subject line: New submission: Click to edit this text..., Gmail appends each consecutive new message to the same thread, so it is very easy to miss new submissions. Is it possible to somehow alter the subject line along the lines: New submission from [e-mail] or New submission from [first name] [last name]
2. Each submission e-mail arrives with return e-mail address set to: JotForm <firstname.lastname@example.org>. So instead of replying to this message, and maintain a proper thread, I need to click the e-mail link. Is it possible to place a sender e-mail into the reply-to field, so I can reply to the message in a more natural way?
3. What happens when the number of SSL submission is over 10? They become regular or they aren't being accepted?
Thank you in advance for your answers,
- brx250Answered on September 09, 2011 at 09:54 PM
JotForm's email notifications and auto-responders are highly customizable. For your first query, the answer is yes, you can change the notification subject line to whatever you want. I've attached here a screenshot on how to accomplish it.
For your second query, it is also possible. Just navigate to your email Notification (Setup & Embed>Email Alerts>Notification>Reply-to and Recipient Settings) and click on the dropdown box beside Sender E-mail. Here, in my sample form, I have a name and email fields for my users, so I will select email. You will then see the user's email address as the sender of the Notification.
For more information regarding JotForm's email wizard, please visit our User Guide page through this link http://www.jotform.com/help/30-Understanding-Reply-To-and-Recipient-Settings-on-E-mail-Wizard
And for your last question, when an account reaches the quota of 10 SSL submissions, all of the forms associated with it will be disabled the next business day noon EST. For example, if you are over limit on a Friday, your account will be disabled on Monday noon and all of the submissions made before Monday will still be secured and will be counted both on the regular and SSL submission's counter.
Hope you find these helpful.
If you do have further issues and concerns, you are more than welcome to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support
- kmonastyrskyAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 01:52 PM
Albert, thank you very much for your quick help. This is brilliant. I've made the changes, and it is working exactly as described. The degree of customization, user interface, and simplicity are simply unbelievable.
- brx250Answered on September 10, 2011 at 09:03 PM
You are very much welcome! We're glad to be able to help you solve your problems.
JotForm makes sure that everyone can get the most out of their forms. Rest assured that we will not stop maintaining and improving our product's and service's quality.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to visit JotForm's forum and drop us a message. Our team will be more than happy to assist you with anything, as always.
Enjoy using JotForm! Cheers! :)
Albert | JotForm Support