- SylvesterAsked on September 17, 2014 at 05:01 PM
i was just wondering can I send my form from my iphone app ? Or is this just for viewing incoming Jotfrom information.
how else can I send the from if the Jotform is not linked to my website.
- jrlagnitonAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 05:46 PM
Thank you for contacting us
Yes , you can send it directly from your iphone app or from your safari browser.You can forward your submissions right from your Iphone.
For more information about the JotForm iPhone App, please visit http://www.jotform.com/iphone.
Kindly inform us if you need further assistance. Thank you for choosing JotForm!
- SylvesterAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 03:21 AMThank you team
I will look at this once I arrive home .
I did just send a test email which just was sent in a link format , I received the link opened it and filled it out and emailed it back to my other account and the form was balance .
Can you advise ?
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 07:29 AM
What you do you mean by the other form is balance? The Iphone app allows you to Sign in to your account, view submissions, go to my forms, Search submissions, Reply or Forward your submissions right from your iPhone.
If you have the form URL you can use that link and browse through safari or if you have other browsers you can use that link and view the form and at the same submit it.
- SylvesterAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 11:01 AMSorry I was meant to say the from was blank
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Ok so you were saying that you make an actual submissions but never receives an email or you don't see any submissions reflected in your account?
I was checking your email but I don't see any jotform in your account. I also notice that you are still on a guest account. You can register here for free http://www.jotform.com/signup.
- SylvesterAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 06:11 AMHi Team
The account is in email@example.com I really would like to get this up and running as a trial and go onto the paid section once I am happy with it.
Does it have to be linked to my email address or can I just send your form as an attachment also ? Sorry for all the questions as I just want it up and running .
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Does it have to be linked to my email address or can I just send your form as an attachment also ?
No it is not possible to send the form as attachment. You will have to grab your JotForm's direct URL and send the link in your email. Here are the steps to grab your JotForm's direct URL:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab.
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Copy the form's direct URL from the box. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.