- m3amerAsked on September 18, 2014 at 06:49 AM
- aman_uniyalAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 07:06 AM
I understand that you would like to clone a form. Please follow the mentioned steps to accomplish this:
1. Log on to Jotform and click on "MY FORMS".
2. Once you click on the form that you want to clone. You will see some more options on the right side of the page.
3. Click on "More" and hit "Clone Form" in the drop-down to duplicate the form (picture attached).
If you still face any issue, feel free to reply to the same thread and we will be happy to assist you.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 09:53 AM
I believe we understand that you want to "duplicate" your jotform so aman_uniyal has shown you a quick way of doing it.
Additionally you can refer to the two guides below for extra help: