- BradAsked on September 18, 2014 at 05:48 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 06:07 PM
The SSL submission will be the submissions accumulated when using the secure URL of the form upon submission.
Refer to this user guide https://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions
The SSL submission 10-limit is for the FREE subscribers. Of course, paid subscription have higher limits.
You can checked for more details on the JotForm Pricing page.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- bradhavenAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 06:11 PMHello,
When I clicked on your link for the SSL info--it did not work? Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 06:23 PM
Please try this link instead http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions
Inform us if there is more we can help you with.
- bradhavenAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 06:31 PMSorry, but that link does not work also.
I still dont understand what a SSL is? Thank you so much for trying to
help me. I am sorry I am not understanding this one. Where is the SSL
located? I dont think I need it. Thanks Brad
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 06:39 PM
Was there any error when trying the link? Can you tell us what is the error if there is any.
Click on this link http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions
I can see that you are using Chrome browser, I am also using the same browser and it works just fine on my end
The only reason your account will accumulate SSL submissions is if you are using the secure(https) URL of the form. Or if your jotform is embedded on a website using its secure URL.
Is your jotform embedded on a website? Can you share to us the URL of your website where we can also check the form.
- bradhavenAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 06:51 PMHi Jonathan--when I click on it I get the message that I attached here.
Yes I am using chrome. And I am using the forms on two websites One
is wordpress and the other is squarespace.
http://www.usedvetequipment.com/ Thanks Brad I dont think I ever click
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Here is what that guide says:
Secure or SSL Forms are for secure communications between the client (i.e the end user of your form) &Jotforms' servers. These communications are encrypted to prevent snooping by a 3rd party, and are useful if any of your forms contain sensitive information such as credit card or payment details or any other data of a personal nature.
It is very easy. Use a secure URL for your form. Please follow all steps below:1. Click "Setup & Embed" tab and click "Embed Form" buttons
2. Check the "Secure Form" box in the Form Embed Wizard and choose your preferred Form Embed Method
You will notice that the form URL is changed to https://secure.jotform.co/...
- bradhavenAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 11:31 PMYes, now I understand. But when I looked at my forms, I had not selected
the check box--so not sure why I was given a notice saying I was using up
my SSL numbers? Thanks Brad
by the way...your forms are great.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 06:46 AM
Please be noted that just un-checking the "Secure Form" will not be sufficient. You need to ensure that the "Secure Form" check box is not checked and then copy the embed code or form's direct URL and use in your page. The bottom line is your form URL or the embed code should not have the "HTTPS" or "secure" text.
I did check your account and it seems you are not receiving any SSL submissions. The SSL counter still says "0" and your counters were not reset by us. I am not sure if you have another account as well. Please copy the content of email you have received and send it to us and we will take a look.
- bradhavenAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 09:51 AMhere is the message I got. Thank you. I think I only have one account.
We would like to inform you that your JotForm account has *almost reached
10 SSL submissions per month this month*. Free accounts are limited to 10
SSL submissions per month. Your forms will be automatically disabled once
you reach your allocated quota.
Upgrade your account today
continue using JotForm without any interruption; receive submissions,
collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is
quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 11:07 AM
That is strange.
I did check your account and it seems to be in good shape currently. The submission counter is at "0" and unless your SSL counter was reset manually, you have not received any SSL submissions this month. Please ignore the warning email you have received and I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
- bradhavenAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 11:11 AMWhen the problem came up a helper named Jonathan said he did reset the can't I just can't figure out which of my forms as SSL
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Yes, SSL count are reset, if you re-embedded the form(s) using the HTTP version, then you are all set and you shouldn't have this problem anymore.