- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2010 at 03:51 AM
Exactly on which form do you have this problem? I actually checked all of your forms and checked the uploaded files and they are all downloading fine. Can you tell me on
1. Which form
2. Which submission
you are getting this error?
- hairbygeraAnswered on July 31, 2010 at 09:00 PM
That is what i am getting too.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 02, 2010 at 09:33 AM
hairbygera: I checked your forms. There are no upload questions on them. So, I am not sure how you get that error.
- hairbygeraAnswered on August 02, 2010 at 10:42 AM
if you go to my website www.hairbygera.com
go to contact us and fill out the form and it will not go through. it will say error oops
what does url mean??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 03, 2010 at 04:15 AM
Fixed. The form did not have an owner so it was not migrated from version 2 to version 3. I migrated it and it is now working properly.