- regikonoAsked on September 22, 2014 at 11:00 AM
One week ago I had upgraded my basic plan to 1.000 month/submission. Now, I upgraded to the plan for 10.000. Is it possible to replace the 1.000 plan payment for this new one? How do you handle this 2 payments in the same month?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 12:52 PM
First I would recommend canceling your premium subscription so that you are not double charged next month. Since you have a PayPal based subscription, you would need to do this manually yourself:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Make sure to only cancel the "Premium" subscription. The "Economy" subscription has already been applied and is the active subscription associated with your account. You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a Paypal Subscription.
As the refunds must also be processed manually, I added your request to our queue and you should receive the refund in about 2 weeks due to processing time.
Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.
- regikonoAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 05:51 PMHi David!
Thank you for you help and instructions. Today I did cancel through Paypal
my JotForm premium subscription. Now, in Paypal, I have active the Economic
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 06:00 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome! If you have another question, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.