- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 01:36 PM
Yes. It is possible to edit the subject line on the notifier emails. Please follow the steps below :
1. Open the form in Edit mode
2. Click on Email Alerts and then click on the Notification email
3. On the Compose Email window, you'll be able to edit the subject as required
4. Click on Finish to save the email and save the JotForm.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to assist you.
- AmyAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 01:41 PMThank you Kiran!!!
Have a fabulous day J
P: 905-333-9637 x 223
TF: 1 888 575 5385
This electronic message contains information from e-Commerce Essentials which may be legally privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail (to the number above) immediately. Any views, opinions or advice expressed in this electronic message are not necessarily the views, opinions or advice of e-Commerce Essentials. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that any attachments are virus free and e-Commerce Essentials bears no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from the use thereof.