- JustoAsked on September 12, 2011 at 09:32 AM
Your JotForm Account Is Over Quota.
- allanftdAnswered on September 12, 2011 at 11:08 AM
May we ask for your JotForm account so that we can verify it in our Member Database?
- justoAnswered on September 12, 2011 at 11:51 AM
what do you want to Know?
- JustoAnswered on September 12, 2011 at 11:53 AM
I have it on the website under contacts!! www.bazolo.com
- allanftdAnswered on September 12, 2011 at 12:24 PM
What I was looking for earlier is your JotForm username. I have checked your website and the contact form is created using JotForm Version 2, which we do not have access at the moment. With your consent, we can change it to Version 3. Please advise us so that we can have it changed and inspect why your form/account is over quota.
We'll await your feedback so that we can further assist you.
- JustoAnswered on September 12, 2011 at 03:10 PM
Yes please do it!!
- allanftdAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 03:17 AM
Thanks Justo, we have already changed it to V3. Please log in to your account at www.jotform.com to modify the form, create new forms, or manage form submissions.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for being a loyal JotForm member!