- inspireworksAsked on September 23, 2014 at 02:57 PM
Hi Is it possible to disable your form but leave a message like "Thank you at this time registration is currently closed" on the page then have that go away once the form is enabled again. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 04:33 PM
Yes, that is possible. Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/180-How-to-Change-the-Status-of-Forms.
In the Form Limits tab, change the message there:
- inspireworksAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 04:38 PM
It doesnt appear that a mesage is put up when my form is inactive.
If I enable the form I can see the form, but when it is disabled I only get a blank page.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 05:49 PM
Please replace your jotform Embed code with an iFrame version. It will display the form warning on your web page.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- inspireworksAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 07:46 PM
using iframe puts an ugly grey box on my page and the disabled message is shown very far down on the page. Is there another way that I can keep the regular embed code and have the disabled message show up?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 02:14 AM
Thanks for your reply.
I was able to reproduce the problem when I tried embedded a disabled form on a clean HTML page. https://shots.jotform.com/elton/disabled_form_test.html
It is displaying this error on the browser console log so I think this is considered a bug.
I have now forwarded this to our developers for further investigation. Once this is fixed, we'll update you via this thread.
- kubinyiAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 12:32 AM
So now it's 2017 and it seems that this is still an issue.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 01:49 AM
Please create your thread about the issue you have on this feature so we can better assist you.
You an use this link https://www.jotform.com/contact/
Provide us much details as you can and we will take a look.