- plumeyerAsked on September 12, 2011 at 06:34 PM
I'm trying to get a questionaire setup for my facebook page. The problem is that I'm having no luck getting it to work! I start from scratch with a submit button at the bottom. Thing is, when I went to the page today as a non fan, the facebook log in button is there. I am at a loss. HELP?! :(
Thank you for your time, I do appreciate it!
- allanftdAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 01:54 AM
Thank you for your message. You can actually add a separate button for non-FB members by inserting a Free Text (HTML) field to embed aSubmit button manually using this code:
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
To see this button in action, please open this form - http://www.jotform.com/form/12253210329.
Kindly inform us if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!
- plumeyerAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 01:58 PM
I don't know why the facebook button kept showing up, but I have the "submit" button via HTML there now. Thanks! I really appreciate the help! Have a wonderful week!
- brx250Answered on September 19, 2011 at 11:46 PM
You're always welcome! If you do have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Thank you for using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support
- guest_23418670538054Answered on December 07, 2012 at 10:25 PM
- kim emilyAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 06:09 PM
is not open
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 10:26 PM
Can you provide us more details about your question? Are you having issue with the form?