- TNNYAsked on September 23, 2014 at 09:41 PM
I just wanted to go on record and say that we would LOVE to have SAGE payment processing added as a payment integration option.
As it is now we use Stripe through JotForm and SAGE for all our other credit card processing including our ticket sales through a third party vendor that fortunately does support SAGE processing.
We totally LOVE JotForm and SAGE integration would make it PERFECT!!! Just sayin'...
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 03:18 AM
Would you be referring to this - http://na.sage.com/us/sage-payment-solutions ?
I have raised a feature request to consider Sage Payment Solutions for payment integration with Jotforms.
We will update you on this thread upon deliberation.
- TNNYAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Yes, SAGE Processing is our credit card processing for merchant services. They have a large number of non-profit clients like ourselves because they offer special rates for non-profits and they are GREAT to work with.
Thanks for looking into this! Really appreciated!
- KadeJMAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 01:53 PM
Thank you for clarifying and confirming our thoughts about it. My colleague has sent this to our developers so if something like this is added then we'll notify you here when that happens.
- TNNYAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 02:04 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 02:39 PM
You are very welcome. :)