- BPPlayersAsked on September 24, 2014 at 06:48 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 12:51 AM
No you do not have to have a website. You can share your form's direct URL with your users in an email. Here are the steps to grab your form's direct URL:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Load your form in editor.
3. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab.
4. Click on the "Embed Form" which will open a new window from where you can copy the form's direct URL and send it in an email to your client. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.