- minitreatsAsked on September 25, 2014 at 03:32 AM
Hi, i would like to integrate my form with dropbox but when i click on integration tab, its just blank. I used different computers and browsers but still no luck.
Can anyone help?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 06:58 AM
Can you please retry again. I cleared your jotform cache just to be sure.
I did a test using your account and jotform, but so far I could not replicate it.
I suggest trying also different browser aside from Safari (which I think you were using).
Hope this help. Inform us if this issue persist.
- minitreatsAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 07:28 AM
Hi, thanks a lot for prompt reply
I tried using
WINDOWS AND MAC
but its not working
- BenAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 09:17 AM
Please try clearing your browser cache: CTRL+SHIFT+DEL
I will now clear your forms cache just as my colleague did and hopefully the combination of two will work for you.
If not, please let us know and we will notify our developers about this.
- minitreatsAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 02:50 AM
i did that with chrome but still no positive results,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 04:41 AM
Can you please try login to your jotform using this URL
The issue could be related to CDN issue on our end. Using that URL to login should help.
You can check this similar thread
Please inform us if still failing.
- minitreatsAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 05:40 AM
Hi, i cleared all the cache again and then used the link you provided but still no result
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 06:18 AM
Thank you for updating us.
I am not really sure now why this is happening on your end. We already tried all possible workaround. Unfortunately we could not reproduced this on our end.
The last possibility I could think of at this time is, probably it has to do with your network or computer itself.
Is there any other computer/network you can try using your JotForm? You can check if the same anomaly is still happening on a different device, computer or network.
I will now submit the report to our next level support so that they can also investigate why this is happening on your account.
We will notify you for status update when available.
- cettoxAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 02:53 AM
Can you contact me using following email adress email@example.com. Since this seems to be an highly isolated issue. I'll try to identify the source of problems using other means(Remote Connection).
- minitreatsAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 04:59 AM
and my issue still remains as it is :(
- BenAnswered on November 01, 2014 at 06:04 AM
Have you contacted my colleague from development? If not, please contact him over email as he mentioned above firstname.lastname@example.org and he will work with you on resolving this.
- minitreatsAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 04:02 AM
Yes i contacted him and he used TeamViewer and experience the issue but that i didn't hear anything form his side
You people have such an amazing product than why such issues. :(
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 05:38 AM
Our apologies! Our developers would update you here once this issue will be sorted out. The ticket is still opened and assigned to Cettox.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!