- donfradlisAsked on September 25, 2014 at 08:03 AM
Hello Jot Form,
I've been using your service from quite some time but had an issue come up on one of my "freshly" created forms. It's currently being integrated with Zapier to push contact info to mailchimp. Zapier is notifying me with an error- JotForm: ('Connection aborted.', error(104, 'Connection reset by peer')).
Based on my research 104 is generally associated with host servers. Is this something on your end? or anything that you can recommend to resolve this error?
Your prompt response is greatly appreciated!
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM
It could be a temporary issue on Jotform's end. Do you still see this error message? We haven't receive any report about 104 error for the past few days. I have also checked our opened tickets and I didn't find any similar case.
- donfradlisAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 10:21 AMLooks like it came in around 4am. These things happen often? This is a pretty new set up for me but very critical...
Begin forwarded message:
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 11:18 AM
This is the first time I have seen a 104 error report. I don't see this often. I have been checking our CDN status and I don't see any issue with the uptime of Jotform's CDN server's http://stats.jotservers.com/p9yo4pogtt5d/1093004. You can view the CDN status here http://status.maxcdn.com.
It seems that this is a temporary loss of connectin according to this explanation.
A connection was forcibly closed by a peer. This normally results from a loss of the connection on the remote socket due to a timeout or a restart.
- danishkhalilAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 07:29 AM