- chrisjaegerAsked on September 25, 2014 at 03:44 PM
I created an email notification and all the field labels in the email notification are underlined and I can't remove them using the email notification editor. This has happened to me before.
- chrisjaegerAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 03:56 PM
... plus the other data is underlined. I don't want that either.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 25, 2014 at 06:44 PM
I looked at your form and noticed it has table cell underline set up:
To remove it:
- highlight the underlined text in one of the cells
- select the icon indicated above
- select advanced tab
- remove "text-decoration: underline;" from the Style box
- from the drop down above the Update button select Update all Cells
- Click update.
I'm not sure what may have caused this to be set up like this. There's likely some button within the editor that causes it to be updated. We will look into what's causing it. Please let us know if you need further assistance making these changes. Also, if you figure out what triggers the cell underlines please let us know.
- chrisjaegerAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Thank you. This worked great. I'm not sure what caused it, some type of glitch. I assure you I didn't go in and set this. No worries, easy-enough fix and it doesn't happen all the time.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 02:06 PM
OK, great. Let us know if you encounter any other issues. Thanks!