- dennis carrAsked on September 26, 2014 at 04:53 AM
1. I need to create a subscription form where the customer can select a service package with recurring monthly charges. Some recurring charges will start immediately, others will start 2 weeks after sign up. I can initiate recurring payments with auth.net or paypal. The important element is that I need to have control in the form as to which subscriptions items go on the total at checkout and others that will not be charged immediately
2. The form will also include a mandatory set up an training fee that will need to be paid at checkout
3. There will be other options they can purchase that will include a set up fee at checkout.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 06:18 AM
You can view our complete guide here https://www.jotform.com/help/166-How-to-setup-a-recurring-payment-option on how you can make a form that will have a recurring fee. What is not possible is the recurring charge that will be different for others because if you set your recurring payment to be weekly then that would apply for all.
For mandatory payment what you can do is pass a value to a field or set its own value by using the "Update a form field value" conditions and set that field as "Required".
Same goes with adding a setup fee you'll just have to use the conditions to pass the value to your total field so that would be something like this Selected service + Training fee + Set up fee = Total. Then once the total field is the total value the user will pay.