- EnoesAsked on September 13, 2011 at 09:41 AM
On my mailed notification, I saw this URL for an uploaded file : http://www.!.com/ and so I can't open it.
However, I can open this file when I open my account on your Website : www.jotform.com.
Do you know why ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 01:46 PM
I cloned your form onto my own account and made test submits with uploads. So far, after many tries, I was unable to recreate your problem.
May we know which email client you are using to read your emails? There might be a problem with the way it displays the URLs. Have you tried using Outlook or Thunderbird? If not, please do so, then let us know if it makes any difference. Thanks!
- yasincoAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 01:47 PM
Gmail Aol And Yahoo Work For Me Maybe What Type Of Email Account Service Do You Have!!!
- EnoesAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Thank you for answer !
We're using Outlook. We have problems for opening some files and I don't understand why. In the same notification for instance, I can have 12 pdf, open easily 10 files and be unable to open 2 files.
And I never got any pb for opening file on my web account.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 01:31 PM
By "web account", do you mean your e-mail account or your JotForm account?
Can you describe what happens when you try to open a file that cannot be opened?
- davidrogersAnswered on March 08, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I would advise you for solving problem how to repair ost file
http://www.repairost2007.ostrepairtoolbox.com owns unique data scanning methods which recover the complete email body with attachments preserved