- mcgrawAsked on September 29, 2014 at 11:20 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 12:56 PM
It is possible to select which all submission you want to download in the PDF. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Go to your form's submission page.
2. Press the "Crtl" button of your keyboard and the while holding it, you should select the submission you want o download.
3. Click on the "PDF" link form the "Download As" options. Please check the screenshot below:
Please be noted that since the limitation of the grid is that it cannot display 41 submissions together, you will not be able to select more than 14 submissions in one PDF.
Let me send a feature request to our back end team so that one can select how many submission they want to see in the grid. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
For now, I will suggest you to download all your submissions in PDF and then use a PDF editor to remove the submissions you do not want in that PDF document.