- flatlanderAsked on July 27, 2010 at 09:57 AM
The ID #'s automatically generated on our form submissions are too long. Is there a way to customize the ID #'s and start at say something like ID 3500 instead of an ID that's 12 characters long?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 27, 2010 at 10:16 AM
Yes, you can customize them with other numbers or text:
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Form URL".
5. Click on "Custom URL".
- flatlanderAnswered on July 28, 2010 at 08:36 AM
That answer you gave above is for custom URL's, I need to customize the unique ID #'s assigned to each form that comes in. Right now the ID#'s are like 13487365902 (way too long for customers to have to refer to).
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 08:17 AM
That's exactly where you can customize the form URL.
Or do you mean you would like to customize the submission IDs for each submission you receive on emails? No, that's not possible to change.
- shuelsmanAnswered on August 05, 2010 at 11:22 PM
How do you customise the Https link. I think this link might be too long an confusing for those that are going to be using it in the field. The form needs to be HIPPA/CMS/Joint Commission compliant......therefore has to be secure.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 06, 2010 at 06:01 AM
Once you create the custom URL, simply change URL from "http://" to "https://".
Creating custom URLs are explained above.