- omamoAsked on September 14, 2011 at 01:42 AM
so please - now the second problem:
I have 2 different forms embed in my hp which worked fine until a few days ago.
Now they open in the jot-form menue and not as the regular form for visitors.
And - of course - they cannot work that way.
we tried it with different browsers but always got the same result.
you may see it here:
the link is the last word underlined at the end of the page.
what everybody gets is:
- allanftdAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 02:05 AM
The URL is not correct. Please change it to http://www.jotform.com/form/11975553515 instead. Let us know if it works this time or not.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- omamoAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 02:38 AM
Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!
with a huge hug for you all
- allanftdAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 02:49 AM
You're welcome, omamo! Thank you also for the opportunity to help you today.
If you have any other questions or concerns, just let us know so that we can assist you.
- omamoAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 02:51 AM
I think I made following mistake:
I changed sth in the for and after saving it I copied the Link and changed it on my hp... it seems that wos no good Idea ;-)
- brx250Answered on September 14, 2011 at 05:01 AM
It's good to hear you've sorted things out already. If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Thank you. Enjoy using JotForm! :)
Albert | JotForm Support