- j597Asked on September 30, 2014 at 04:59 PM
this is a big problem, how might i fix this?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 07:24 PM
You can setup the background to whatever color you wish in Thank you message editor
Just click the HTML icon and manually enter some HTML that will get you somewhere close to this:
<div style="width: 100%; height: 100%; background: red;">
<div style="text-align: center;">
Your submission has been received.</div>
- j597Answered on September 30, 2014 at 08:05 PM
Thank you for the reply! However this html code you've provided will only change the header color.
There is a built in background color selector in the thank you page editor but it does not work.
- j597Answered on September 30, 2014 at 08:07 PM
- j597Answered on September 30, 2014 at 08:08 PM
The rest of the thank you page remains transparent
- j597Answered on September 30, 2014 at 08:10 PM
I am using my form as an iframe
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Yes, the editor of the thank you message does not work very well. What I do recommend you is to make an HTML page and then set a Custom Thank page (URL) so that the user will get redirected to it.