- bbestAsked on September 14, 2011 at 12:32 PM
I would like to add another 'payment total' value on the top of my web page as well as at the bottom of the form, is this possible? I have tried duplicating the div that the payment_total is in but it won't allow you to add a payment_total in twice even if I change it to a class. Though I could be doing it wrong.
Or is there something I need to add in the js file where "payment_total" appears?
The page can be viewed here:
Any help on this would be very much appreciated.
- brx250Answered on September 15, 2011 at 12:05 AM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
Hope this helps. If you do have further issues and concerns, you are more than welcome to contact us again.
By the way, your form looks gorgeous. Great work! :)
Albert | JotForm Support
- bbestAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 07:40 AM
Many thanks for that. I think it's getting there, finally...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Try this solution:
2. Replace your old jotform.js with this one
3. Copy the whole "total" code including the span with id "payment_total" and paste it at the top of your form
4. Change the ID "payment_total" with "payment_total2"
This worked for me each time I ran my test form. Hope it works for you as well.
- bbestAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 04:21 PM
Wow, complete and utter genius!
You are a star!
Thanks sooooo much for that, works a treat!