- ShadaeAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 01:17 PM
To confirm you are referring to the button in the image below:
That is the "Submit" button for you form.
You can click on the field and that will bring up properties.
You can use the properties to make any changes to your "Submit" button.
I hope this helps! Please inform us if you need additional assistance.
- Arion444Answered on October 05, 2014 at 01:31 PMNew response receivedYes!
- ShadaeAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 02:41 PM
Is there anything specific that you would like assistance with regarding your submit button?
- Arion444Answered on October 05, 2014 at 02:51 PMNot just now thanks...done working for the day do will play around with it tomorrow.
Sent from Samsung Mobile
- ShadaeAnswered on October 05, 2014 at 04:00 PM
That's great to hear
If you need further assistance, you can contact us.
Thank you for using JotForm