- PetallicAsked on July 27, 2010 at 09:13 PM
Am trying to do two things.
1. Provide a header to a form with two images one at the left side and the other at the right side with text in between. In html, I would use a table for this; how would I do it with JotForm
2. I would also like to place two fields and an image on the same line of the form. Is that possible/
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 28, 2010 at 10:47 AM
1. Yes, you can accomplish that by adding an "Free Text(HTML)" to your form. It is under Power Tools toolbox on the left side.
2. To do that right click on the image and the questions and then select "Shrink".