- garvief2Asked on October 06, 2014 at 03:54 PM
I need to export and save the form edit links with the submissions. How can I do this? Thanx
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- BenAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 05:01 PM
Can you please tell me if I understood you correctly. You would like to download submissions as pdf, excel or csv file and to have the edit link included as a new field in the same file next to each submission?
Or do you want to have this link in the emails sent after the submission is made?
- Garvief2Answered on October 07, 2014 at 07:48 AM
Thank you for your response. I would like to download submissions as pdf, excel or csv file and to have the edit link included as a new field in the same file next to each submission. I am trying to run mailing campaigns after the submissions, and need to be able to extract the edit link as new field in excel or another format. Thanx
- BenAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 08:59 AM
For now unfortunately that would not be possible. I will however add a note to our developers about this as a new feature.
They will take a look at it and update you through this thread when there are any updates in regards to this feature.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 03, 2015 at 11:53 PM
We have recently enabled an option to include edit links in HTML/Grid reports as well as in Google spreadsheet integration. I hope it will work out for your needs.
Thank you for your patience
- mtomlinsAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 10:48 PM
I would like to be able to do this also. Can you please point me to instructions on how to do the HTML links?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 02:03 AM
Please check this simple guide of ours to see how you can setup the edit link for the submissions:
Thank you for contacting us.
- mtomlinsAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 11:15 PM
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 01:08 AM
Hi again Mel,
Since your issue seems to differ from the subject of this thread I have now moved it to another thread. You will be responded here: