- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 07:09 AM
After a few tests, I've found out that it was the US dollar sign preventing the form from forwarding data to Google Spreadsheet sheet.
I have this thread forwarded to our developers. For now, I would advise changing your field label to "USD" instead of the "$" currency symbol. Then re-integrate the form to Google Spreadsheet.
You will be notified via this thread when updates are available.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 07:24 AM
The issue is identified and fixed immediately. Thank you very much for letting us know.
- 2ga42adcy31Answered on October 16, 2014 at 05:00 AM
Ok, now that the missing values have been fixed after removing the $ symbol....another issue came out of it.
The column headings in the Google Spreadsheet have extra trailing character that I can't understand why it shows up. The labels in the form do not have it and yet it shows up.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM
The issue regarding the $ has been resolved as indicated by my colleague.
Can you remove your current integration and enter the $, then recreate the integration? Please inform us if you are still experiencing both the integration and trailing character issue.
We do apologize of the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We await your response.
- 2ga42adcy31Answered on October 19, 2014 at 01:53 PM
I have removed and re-did the integration, the issue of the trailing character is still there as shown in the screenshot below.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 05:56 PM
Let me forward this to our developer Alp_deniz once again.