- angelaAsked on October 07, 2014 at 02:48 AM
I am embedding a multi-page form using iframe to my Squarespace site. Is there a way to stop the form on the page from aligning itself to the top of the browser? I would like the page the stay exactly where it is when the next page button is clicked.
I've tried the method provided here but it can't work.
- BenAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 08:21 AM
Can you please give us a link to your website where the jotform is included so that we can take a look at how it is implemented? Based on that we could offer you better assistance what to change.
- woolalaaAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 12:52 PM
The problem has been resolved. This was what I did:
1) Remove onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" in the iframe code
2) Add ?nojump at the end of the url
3) Remove everything after <script type... in the iframe code
- BenAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 02:20 PM
Yes, I thought that that might be the case :) I am glad that you were able to resolve it.
Do contact us again if you get any further questions and we will gladly respond.