- c3rbAsked on July 28, 2010 at 03:13 AM
I added Facebook Form following the directions u have in ur blog. Everything goes ok, the only problem is that i didnt received any email notification at all. The submission is submitted as i saw that it exist here in My Forms Reports, but i didnt got the email
Also, can u tell me how to edit its page to have a simple redirection when the user submit through facebook? It produces a blank page.
Finally, i have this problem / question.
I have a form that use Matrix Fields. Can i receive in the report i get in my email, along with the answers that the user choose in the matrix field, also the "questions" - the fields that where the labels in where the user filled in? As its a little confusing as it is right now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM
Can you post separate questions on different threads?
1) Please let me know which form you have this problem with. I assume you already tried to steps provided on the FAQ regarding email problems.
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.
3) Yes, we are aware of this problem. This is already in our todo list.