Boe DaleyAnswered on September 24, 2022 11:34 PM
I am not receiving messages from jotform and they are not going into Spam, either. How can I correct this problem?
Ravi_g Jotform SupportAnswered on September 25, 2022 01:01 AM
Hello Boe Daley,
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. I'm sorry you're having problems with the Notification Email. Most of the time, if we remove it and then add it back, that solves the problem. Let me help you do that:
- In Form Builder, in the orange navigation bar at the top of the page, click on Settings.
- In the menu on the left side of the page, click on Emails.
- On the left side of the Notification field, click on the Trash Can icon, and delete the existing Notification Email.
Now that we've removed the old Notification Email, we'll just add a new one. Let's do it:
- While you're still under the Emails tab on the left side of the page in Form Builder, click on + Add an Email.
- Next, select Notification Email.
- Click on the Recipients tab and enter your email address in the Recipient Email field.
Now, you'll get a Notification Email every time a user fills out your form.
Give it a try and let us know if you need any help.