- mkleinAsked on September 15, 2011 at 11:21 AM
My form adds a captcha window after the submit button. I did not put it in there and it does not show on the form. To complicate things, it adds this captcha window only on my ipads and not when I access the form on my pc. The form is embedded in a weebly page using the html widget and the iFrame code from Jotform.
I am hoping to use this form on my class ipads with parents tonight. Thanks for your help!
- mkleinAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 11:33 AM
- allanftdAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 11:46 AM
Thanks for sharing that tip to other JotForm-ers. Glad that you were able to figure it out yourself.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- susrosarioAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 01:58 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 02:49 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded this issue to our developers for proper resolution.
Although we cannot guarantee a timeframe as to when or whether this behavior will be changed, we will definitely let you know any updates via this thread.
Please stay tuned. Thank you!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 23, 2011 at 03:03 AM
It does not submit directly since we have to stop spam bots.