- woolalaaAsked on October 07, 2014 at 02:39 PM
Hi, what CSS do I need to position the error message below the pagebreak next button?
I would like the color to remain and align left just below the button.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 05:54 PM
You can try to replace your current form button error CSS:
text-align: left !important;
With the next CSS:
display: inline !important;
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 05:59 PM
Note, that you can play with the 'right' value to align the text.
- woolalaaAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 02:06 AM
Hi, is there a way to fix the position of the error message? Right now, the error message moves around when the width of the window changes.
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 08:36 AM
Just remove the .form-button-error in your CSS. It should align the error message to the center of your Jotform.
It should align to center after removing the code above.
- woolalaaAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 09:21 AM
thanks it worked
- ShadaeAnswered on October 09, 2014 at 10:26 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. We are happy that you were able to get your desired result.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional inquires.
Thank you for using JotForm!