- lakoformmaAsked on September 15, 2011 at 05:28 PM
HTTPS form with Captcha causes browser message of "non secure content"
HTTPS form without Captcha does not cause browser message
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 15, 2011 at 05:56 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded this issue to our developers so they can take a look at it and fix it.
We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused. You will be notified when this gets fixed. Thank you for your patience.
In the meantime, you can just use the reCaptcha option. Click on your captcha field then toggle reCaptcha ON.
- emrew86Answered on September 19, 2011 at 03:45 AM
I have tested it with IE 7,8,9 versions. I couldn't take any error.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:08 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.