- jbowerAsked on September 15, 2011 at 09:36 PM
We'd like our teachers to fill out a field trip request form which has to be approved by the principal and then sent to the transportation manager. What's the best way to make this happen? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 02:36 AM
JotForm allows you to forward submissions to an email address, you may
use this feature to get the approved submission to the manager.
This is just a suggestion on how to go about the whole process:
1. Teacher submits the request form.
2. Principal logins to JotForm account and view submissions.
You may also setup an email alert so that principal receives a notification
once there is a submission.
3. Forward approved submission to transportation manager.
To do this:
step 1: Login to JotForm account
step 2: Click on My Forms
step 3: Select the form and click on Submissions
step 4: Review and Forward the submission, you may also add your own inputs in the
content of the submission before forwarding it:
Hope this helps, let us know if you have questions.