What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
If you are using the default notification alert and not able to get the fields on email, you can delete the notification and add the notification again. Please follow the steps below to remove and add the notification.
1. Open the form in edit mode
2. Click on Email Alerts and then click on X on the respective notification alert to delete the notification.
3. Now, Click on Add New Email to add the new notification
4. Select Notifier from the prompt
5. Complete the wizard and save the form.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.