- Chad BarriosAsked on October 10, 2014 at 08:07 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 08:56 AM
You can reset your account password using your email.
Use the 'Forgot Password' link in the JotForm login page https://www.jotform.com/login
You will received the reset instruction via the email.
Hope this help. Inform us if you continue to have issue.
- chadAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 09:20 AM
I done that many times and I have not receieved an e-mail yet? Can you reset it for me?
- ShadaeAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 09:40 AM
I do apologize that you have not received the reset password email. Have you checked your Spam or Junk folder to see if the emails have been routed there automatically?
For us to better assist you, can you provide us with a form that is associated with your account?
We await your response. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 09:48 AM
I have also sent a password reset to your email
You should have received the reset instruction email by now.
- ChadAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 09:50 AM
Not yet, Im calling IT to see they are block it.
- ChadAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 09:55 AM
Yes, IT had them blocked, I'm good now.
- ShadaeAnswered on October 10, 2014 at 09:56 AM
That is great to hear. We are happy that we could have been of assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!