- mmatthewsAsked on September 16, 2011 at 03:01 PM
We have two many forms to update the code from jotform.com to jotform.net, which is what I'm surmising you are recommending on your site.
What is the expected fix time of jotform.com? Please advise.
- goaheadAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 03:13 PM
now that doesn't work now....!!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 03:15 PM
jotform.com fully works now. However, you might have cached DNS.
A solution might be to use jotform.net for now to login to your account, and use form.jotform.com on your form links/code.
- goaheadAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 03:16 PM
i changed all my forms to .net and it worked for about an hour and now I'm getting script errors and forms are no longer showing.
- goaheadAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 03:22 PM
changing it to www.jotform.com works now....thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 03:28 PM
Yes, use form.jotform.com if jotform.com does not work.
I suggested jotform.net only and only for logging into your JotForm account.