- ijsmaleAsked on September 16, 2011 at 03:41 PMI have several sites using Jotform.... and a bunch of forms... nothing is working yet, and I changed the script in one form to "form.jotform.com" and it didn't work that way either. SO the question is WHEN will this all be resolved?Ian
- allanftdAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 03:54 PMHi Ian,We had to change the DNS IP addresses because of DDoS attack. The old IP address is probably cached on your end. Until your DNS cache is cleared:1. Use www.jotform.net to access your account and forms as usual2. Use form.jotform.com to link to your forms. Follow this format, http://form.jotform.com/form/<11-digit Form ID>We are working on getting things back to normal as soon as possible. You may follow us on Twitter for news and updates. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.Thank you,Allan
- ijsmaleAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 04:25 PMI have changed the script as you stated, and still nothing. This page here is the one where I edited the script. http://www.acmesafe.ca/contact.php
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 04:31 PM
Please change www.form.jotform.com to form.jotform.com.
- ijsmaleAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 04:46 PMOK that works, but previously I was using HTTPS for secure storage, when will that feature be active?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 01:25 AM
I already have informed our administrators regarding the issue with
SSL. My hunch is that it is affected with the ip address change of
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.