What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to set the Reply To email with custom sender email option?Asked by Xaman on October 10, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Since it pulls the email fields from the form, as a workaround we can set it by adding a new and hidden email field to the form with default email address in it.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Add a new email field to the form
2. Click on Settings icon of email field and then Hide field to hide this field from actual form view
3. Click on Settings icon again and then Show Properties now.
4. Edit the Default value with the required email address and Close the settings
5. Now, edit the Reply-To setting on the notification with the newly added email field.
6. Finish the Email alert wizard and save the form.
You should be having the Reply to address in the notification received with the required.
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if we can be of any further help.